REACH FOR SUPPORT
Reach Unlimited is dedicated to providing quality support services
for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
As we look to see what other precautionary steps we can take to maintain health of clients and staff, the following steps have been implemented:
- Cease volunteer activities in homes, LAC, and administrative offices
- Eliminate community outings from LAC including job training in the community.
- Eliminate community outings from Group Homes
- Implement procedure where individuals from group homes are picked up at door (versus family members/friends coming into home)
- Implement procedure where individuals being picked up from LAC pick up individuals from front door (versus families walking around LAC)
- All staff/clients who have traveled out of the country will partake in two week self- quarantine prior to coming back to work.
- Reach Unlimited tours will be suspended.
While I know this will constitute some extra actions from each of us, your health and safety along with the clients is a priority.