Volunteers at Reach enrich the lives of individuals with exceptional abilities by engaging in meaningful interaction and forming positive relationships with Reach clients. Volunteers are an essential part of what makes Reach a fun place to be.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting in a classroom at the Learning Activity Center
- Assisting with clerical duties at our business office
- Planning or assisting with special events
- Adopting a group home (take a meal or visit with residents each month)
- Sharing a talent or teaching a class (music, exercise, etc.)
If you would like to volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Whether you’re a group, corporation, school, or individual, complete an application using the appropriate form below and we will help you find the best place for you or your group to volunteer with us at Reach Unlimited. We look forward to seeing you!
For more information, call Kristy Holder at 281-213-8132 ext 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 1 week for your inquiry to be answered.